FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Serenity LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Gold Leaf
- Material: Handcrafted stainless steel, aluminum and natural stone
- Shade Material: Natural stone
- Hang straight included
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Two 12.00 in., One 18.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 24 Watt (1680 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: 36 Watt (2240 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 36 Watt (2240 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 8.25":
- Large Option Fixture Height 25.25", Diameter 40", Weight 11 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 31.25", Adjustable To 73.25":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 8.25":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 22.5", Diameter 34", Weight 8.8 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 28.5", Adjustable To 70.5":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 21.5", Diameter 28", Weight 6.6 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 69.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its charming simplicity and modern functionality, the Paiva LED Pendant by Elan Lighting fits right in with today’s homes and businesses. Its clean, triangular silhouette consists of a Brushed Nickel body and Etched Acrylic shade, the latter diffusing light ...
The Santa & Cole BlancoWhite Ceiling/Up&Down LED Pendant creates a perfectly horizontal plane of diffused down light with round metal plates. Superfluous details are intentionally left out, allowing the light to be the main focus of the design. The thin ...
A stunning overhaul of traditional pendant design. The Hoops LED Pendant by ET2 Lighting features a single hoop-like body with an integrated LED light that lines its interior. The soft, even illumination complements its highly reflective polished chrome exterior. Works ...