FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Sausalito Pendant is available with the following:
- Linen shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Silver Gold finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 48 inch of chain
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 13"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22", Adjustable To 70"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 28.25", Diameter 17.75"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28.25", Adjustable To 76.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 34.75", Diameter 22"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 34.75", Adjustable To 82.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
F1284SG, F1287SG, F1288SG
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Elk Lighting Newberry Pendant presents a vintage character with high quality detailing and timeless appeal. The solid cast socket holder is stamped, true to the vintage aesthetic and sentimental charm. The spun metal shade has the classic shape, bring ...
Showcasing the pure, refined elegance of blown glass, the Besa Lighting Pinta Pendant is a study in simple sophistication. The Clear hand-blown shade is carefully crafted by a skilled artisan using centuries-old methods. Wide ribs impart visual interest and help ...