FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Rumsford Pendant is available with the following:
- Solid brass frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' adjustable suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 19", Diameter 12"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 67"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 23.75", Diameter 16"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 23.75", Adjustable To 71.75"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 28.25", Diameter 20"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28.25", Adjustable To 76.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Reminiscent of the industrial lighting style of the post-war manufacturing boom of the 1940s, the LBL Lighting Amphora Pendant delivers ample downlight from its modern spun metal shade. Profiled with smooth lines and rolled edges for a clean, distinctive look, ...
The Troy Lighting Chianti Pendant resembles the classic presentation of the Tuscan table wine for which it's named. A hand-worked wrought iron cage encases the Antique Silver shade, hinting at the straw basket that traditionally protected Italian wine bottles. Finished ...
Industrial Age-inspired lighting for the modern setting. Featuring a distinctive and historically familiar holophane glass shade, the Maxim Lighting Hi-Bay Pendant makes a room feel warm and friendly. The metal pins and knobs allow for easy bulb replacement and serve ...