Bring texture and color to the contemporary setting with the Fabbian Roofer F12A03 Pendant. The fixture's inner frame is made of durable white plastic, and each "roof tile" easily clips around the frame to create the shape. A bottom diffuser evenly disperses the illumination.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Roofer F12A03 Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared shade of recycled semi-rigid rubbery scales
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMC) diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 98.43" suspension cable
- Scales are removable and machine washable at 30°C
- Requires assembly; scales easily attach to frame
- UL Listed
- Designed by Benjamin Hubert
- Fixture: Diameter 29.94"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 43.31", Adjustable To 98.44"
- Shade: Height 16.94"
- Canopy: Height .69", Diameter 4.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...