The Fabbian Roofer F12A01 Pendant combines familiar visual appeal and unique texture to create a singular, friendly look for the contemporary dining room, living room or work space. The "roof" is formed by snapping individual tiles onto a frame. Includes a bottom diffuser.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Roofer F12A01 Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared polymethylmethacrylate inner frame
- Semi-rigid rubbery outer "roof" shade tiles easily clip to the frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Bottom diffuser
- Suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Benjamin Hubert
- Fixture: Diameter 22.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 43.31", Adjustable To 98.44"
- Shade: Height 18.56"
- Canopy: Height .69", Diameter 4.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...