Providing a warm glow of illumination, the Justice Design Rectangles ADA Wall Sconce features an open bottom that allows light to shine downward. Especially beneficial near entrances and exits, this paintable light complements any design scheme and is suitable for wet locations.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Rectangles ADA Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- White ceramic shade
- Rectangular metal wall plate
- Paintable Bisque finish
- UL Listed for wet locations
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 9.5", Width 5.25", Depth 4"
- Large Option: Height 13.5", Width 7.25", Depth 4"
- More about the Paintable Bisque finish: In outdoor applications, Bisque fixtures need to be painted for ease of cleaning, to prevent weathering and to preserve their appearance and durability. If you want Bisque fixtures to retain their Bisque appearance, you can use a clear lacquer that is suitable for outdoor use. Otherwise, you can use any color you desire to complement your exterior decor. More detailed painting instructions are included with each fixture, but here are a few general guidelines: Seal the outside of the fixture using an appropriate outdoor primer. Paint the fixture using the appropriate outdoor wall paint. More than one coat may be necessary, depending upon the color and type of paint used. Spraying the paint onto the fixture generally results in a more even finish than brushing. Do not paint the inside of the fixture because the paint may blister from the heat and/or tint the light.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...