Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension (Bronze/Black/Large) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Transparent Bronze Organza outer fabric shade
- Translucent White inner fabric shade
- Black Brass finish
- Hang Straight canopy
- One 6" and three 12" suspension rods
- Six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 30"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 12.5", Adjustable To 48.5"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.