SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri 6006 Cylindrical Pendant (Nickel/Small) - OPEN BOX is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Cylindrical Silver organza outer shade
- Cylindrical White linen inner shade
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 120"
- Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 5", Diameter 13"
- Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 138"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.