FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Plass Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Luca Nichetto in 2015
- Finish: Translucent
- Material: Rotationally molded polycarbonate shade and steel
- Stainless steel suspension cable and transparent cord included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Grey, Blue
Suspension Length: 78 inch, 200 inch
- 78 inch Option: One 5 Watt (370 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 78 inch Option: One 16 Watt (1000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 200 inch Option: One 5 Watt (370 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 200 inch Option: One 16 Watt (1000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 78 inch Option Cable: Length 78"
- 78 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 9"
- 78 inch Option Fixture: Height 19.5", Diameter 13.25"
- 78 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 97.5"
- 200 inch Option Cable: Length 200"
- 200 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 9"
- 200 inch Option Fixture: Height 19.5", Diameter 13.25"
- 200 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 219.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2240072 25 UL, 2240072 30 UL, 2240072S225UL, 2240072S230UL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the relaxed, bent posture of a fishing pole, the Foscarini Twiggy Adjustable Pendant reaches a natural slope thanks to its technologically advanced composition. Made from compound elements sealed on lacquered fiberglass, the pendant is a playful twist on ...
The interwoven beauty of Tress in a sleek, slender package. The Foscarini Tress Stilo Pendant features a slim, tapered shade of casually woven strips of lacquered fiberglass. The seemingly random arrangement creates a unique play of light in modern kitchens ...
Echoing the voluptuous contours and textural consistency of Japanese rice paper lanterns, the Foscarini Rituals 1 Pendant gracefully replicates those time-tested artisanal qualities using hand-blown glass. The striated horizontal ridges are the result of a special grinding process, and a ...