Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Pike Place Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Shipyard Bronze
- Material: Hand-Worked Wrought Iron and Natural Manila Rope
- Hand-worked wrought iron frame with Natural Manila rope
- Shipyard Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- 120" lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 8, 12, 16
- 8 Light Option: Eight 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 16 Light Option: Sixteen 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Light Option Chain Length 48":
- 12 Light Option Fixture Height 26.5", Diameter 32":
- 16 Light Option Chain Length 48":
- 16 Light Option Fixture Height 32.5", Diameter 42":
- 8 Light Option Chain Length 48":
- 8 Light Option Fixture Height 23", Diameter 25":
Manufacturer IDs: view
F3125, F3126, F3127
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Rich Brilliant Willing Gala 5-Light LED Chandelier is a bountiful assortment of five hand-blown glass globes, emulating forms found in nature by cultivating a warm light through organic shapes and configurations. The sophisticated LED module utilizes remote phosphor technology ...
A delightful bushel of three hand-blown glass globes, the Rich Brilliant Willing Gala 3-Light LED Chandelier emulates forms found in nature by cultivating a warm light through organic shapes. The sophisticated LED module utilizes remote phosphor technology which produces an ...
Dress up a casual dining space with the Troy Lighting Bistro Chandelier. A fun and whimsical design, this fixture is composed of tiered concentric circles of hand-worked iron from which typical kitchen cutlery hangs alongside sparkling crystal pendalogues. Forks, knives ...