Inspired by the Seattle seaport area, and named after the nearby Pike Place marketplace, the Troy Lighting Pike Place Chandelier is a modern fixture with plenty of nautical detailing. It features a sturdy wrought iron ring finished in Shipyard Bronze. It is suspended by Natural Manila rope evocative of a ship's halyards.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Pike Place Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-worked wrought iron frame with Natural Manila rope
- Shipyard Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- 120" lead wire
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 16 Lights option utilizes sixteen 40 Watt 120 Volt Classic Edison Tubular E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 40 Watt 120 Volt Classic Edison Tubular E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 40 Watt 120 Volt Classic Edison Tubular E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- 12-Light Option: Height 26.5", Diameter 32", Length Adjustable To 74.5"
- 8-Light Ceiling Canopy: Height .63", Diameter 5.5"
- 8-Light Option: Height 23", Diameter 25", Length Adjustable To 71"
- 12-Light Ceiling Canopy: Height .75", Diameter 6.5"
- 16-Light Option: Height 32.5", Diameter 42", Length Adjustable To 80.5"
- Chain: Length 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Pike Place by Troy Lighting