When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The PH Snowball Pendant is available with the following:
- White spun aluminum shades
- Chrome-plated die-cast aluminum frame and supports
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' White suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Henningsen
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A23 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 15.4", Diameter 15.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 159.4"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.