FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When he founded his company in 1908 in Odense, Denmark, Carl Hansen was determined to prove that high-quality craftsmanship and efficient mass production could work well together. To this day, Carl Hansen & Son furniture--mostly the continually popular Danish Modern designs of the 1930s through the 1960s--is swiftly produced by hand, combining the best materials possible with traditional woodworking techniques and the latest manufacturing technologies.
The OW149-F Colonial Footstool is available with the following:
- Designed by Ole Wanscher in 1949
- Material: Leather upholstery
- Fill Material: Cold foam
- Frame Material: Solid wood, woven cane seat
- Made In Denmark
Finish: Oak - Black, Oak - Lacquered, Oak - Oiled, Oak - Soaped, Oak - White Oiled, Walnut - Lacquered, Walnut - Oiled
Fabric: SIF 90 Leather, SIF 95 Leather, SIF 98 Leather
- Item Width 23.6", Height 18.1", Depth 15.7":
- For everyday care of Carl Hansen wood furniture, simply wipe clean with a soft cloth and lukewarm water. (Cleaning agents or chemicals are not recommended.) Lacquered furniture requires no further maintenance. For soap and oil finishes, however, reapplication every 4-6 weeks is recommended for long term beauty and strength:
- Soaped Finish- Create a solution using wood soap or high-quality soap flakes. Lightly sand wood with very fine sandpaper, and apply soap solution. Wait 10 minutes, and then wipe with clean cloth to remove excess soap. Let dry. Oiled Finish- Clean with hot water and let dry. Lightly sand wood with very fine sandpaper, and apply furniture oil with clean cloth in direction of grain. Let dry for 2 hours, and then wipe with dry cloth to remove excess oil.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Staggered squares line the Mat-the-Basics Baptiste Square Pouf, creating a diamond pattern with different levels of woolen texture. Small in stature, this cubed ottoman can be easily stowed or placed in an area designated for comfort. Each piece is hand-made ...
A refreshing way to rest your feet. The Cane-line Breeze Footstool is the perfect complement to the Breeze lounge chairs, with its powder coated wire frame and Cane-line Weave top (an all-weather wicker made out of UV- and water-resistant polyethylene). ...