Grounded in a passionate reverence for the ceaseless beauty of the natural world, it was a mesmerizing appreciation for the ornamental aspects of French gardens that provided the tipping point for Bernard Forestier to found his namesake company in 1992. Remaining true to those original aesthetics -- proportionality, balance, juxtaposing clean and curvy lines -- Forestier continues to move forward, employing new material mediums and pushing stylistic boundaries while continuing to advance the core disciplines upon which the company was built.
The Opium Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal mesh outer shade
- Cylindrical White linen fabric inner shade
- Black finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Philippines
- One 40 Watt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 21.3, Diameter 13.8
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 93.3
- Canopy: Height 2, Diameter 4
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.