Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Nur Halogen Suspension is available with the following:
- Deep dome-shaped shade in spun aluminum with sanded glass at top
- Ceiling canopy in steel with Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- Optional red/blue color or antiglare filters available; call customer service for info.
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ernesto Gismondi
Finish: Aluminum, Charcoal Grey
- One 250 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 47.25", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Shade: Height 16.94", Diameter 21.69"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.