FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Noche Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Ariadna Miquel, Nani Marquina
- Material: 100% jute fiber
- Rug Construction: Hand Knotted
- Made In India
Color: Black, Blue, Brown, Natural
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 10 in, 6 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 10 in Option Item Length 94", Width 67":
- 6 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 79":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For any deep cleaning, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Shiny stripes for modern spaces. The Chandra Angelo Rug shows off a smooth, raised striped pattern that feels fantastic underfoot. In addition to having varying pile depths, the stripes have a tone-on-tone pattern and differing textures. This is due to ...
Indulge in a little plush love with the Chandra Ambiance Rug. It’s meticulously hand woven in India by highly skilled craftsmen using 100% New Zealand wool. Its neutral color and thick, fluffy texture adds visual interest to modern and contemporary ...