Founded in 2007 in Seattle, Washington, Graypants is the creative brainchild of architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker. Known for their acclaimed first line of pendant lights made entirely of repurposed cardboard, Graypants has matured into an industrial and product design studio with a diverse portfolio of lighting focused on responsible production. Each pendant is characterized by this philosophy of local and sustainable production, and the company has even branched out to the European market stationed in Amsterdam. Never losing sight of the fun in designing, Graypants is young, fresh and current, meeting the demands of today's need for sustainable design.
The MOON Scraplight is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Junker, Seth Grizzle
- Material: Handmade cardboard shade
- Shade Material: Cardboard
- Round, powder coated steel canopy
- 96" Black cord
- Shade is nontoxic and fire retardant
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Small, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 29 Watt (430 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Extra Large Option Cord Length 96":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 15.5", Diameter 18":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Small Option Cord Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Height 8.5", Diameter 10":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
moon10 - GP-161, moon18 - GP-163
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Originally designed by Philippe Starck in 1996, the Flos Romeo Moon S2 Pendant diffuses a bright wash of downlight and overall sparkling ambient light through its etched internal Clear glass diffuser and widely flared, molded and fluted Clear glass shade. ...
Modeled after Asian paper lanterns and inspired by the film "The World of Suzie Wong," the LZF Chou Small Pendant is crafted from natural wood timber sustainably harvested from Spanish Poplar. The extracted veneers are curled into composed contemporary cylinders, ...
Wrapped with a special acrylic mesh material, the El Torrent Gemma Large Pendant is the perfect blend of decorative and casual ambience. A geometric metal frame stretches the material vertically to the round open base, allowing down light to aim ...