Founded in 2007 in Seattle, Washington, Graypants is the creative brainchild of architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker. Known for their acclaimed first line of pendant lights made entirely of repurposed cardboard, Graypants has matured into an industrial and product design studio with a diverse portfolio of lighting focused on responsible production. Each pendant is characterized by this philosophy of local and sustainable production, and the company has even branched out to the European market stationed in Amsterdam. Never losing sight of the fun in designing, Graypants is young, fresh and current, meeting the demands of today's need for sustainable design.
The MOON Scraplight (Brown) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Junker, Seth Grizzle
- Material: Cardboard
- Handmade shade
- Round, powder coated steel canopy
- 96" Black cord
- Shade is nontoxic and fire retardant
- Made in USA
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
- One 29 Watt (430 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 96"
- Fixture: Height 8.5", Diameter 10"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 104.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.