FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Mirren Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Imperial Bronze
- Imperial Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" chain
- 144" lead wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 5, 6, 8
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 5"
- 5 Light Option Chain: Length 96"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 21", Height 18"
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 5"
- 6 Light Option Chain: Length 96"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Width 28", Height 23"
- 8 Light Option Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 5"
- 8 Light Option Chain: Length 96"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Width 32", Height 28"
Manufacturer IDs: view
MRN5005IB, MRN5006IB, MRN5008IB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Layers of intricate, fluid curves and rich metallic tones make the Quoizel Marquette 3-Tier Chandelier a gorgeously decadent fixture of Parisian-inspired elegance ideal in a large entryway or dining room. The curvaceous steel frame is finished in the dual Heirloom ...
Relaxed and inviting, the Quoizel Adonis Chandelier offers a classic look. The signature double-glass design pairs Clear Water glass outer shades with Opal Etched inner shades for attractive, glowing light. Charming scrollwork finished in warm Dark Cherry enhances the traditional ...
Dramatic down-lighting with Old World charm: The Kyle 5013 Chandelier by Quoizel features sinuous wrought-iron arms, reminiscent of Greek sculptures. Kyle’s enchanting frame suspends three high polished onyx shades. Kyle’s rustic elegance is completed in a rich Iron Gate finish. ...