The Mirren Chandelier by Quoizel offers a contemporary take on the traditional chandelier. Mirren appears in sweeping bronze arms forming a slim, opaque silhouette. Flowing framework is topped with exposed bulbs, creating a romantic look. Available in a variety of light options.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Mirren Chandelier is available with the following:
Number of Lights:
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light Option: Height 18", Width 21"
- 6-Light Option: Height 23", Width 28"
- 8-Light Option: Height 28", Width 32"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 119", Length Adjustable To 114"Length Adjustable To 124"
- Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 5"
- Chain: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...