FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Milford Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Square glass shades
- Metal body
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights, 5 Lights
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included). 5 Lights option utilizes five 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.5"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.5"
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Width 12"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 16.75"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Width 24"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Width 30"
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 5.25"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 5.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 5.25"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 5.25"
- Plate: Height 4.5", Width 4.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
4442-PC, 4442-SN, 4443-PC, 4443-SN, 4444-PC, 4444-SN, 4445-PC, 4445-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Cheers to the Hudson Valley Longmont Wall Sconce for bringing festive flair to living rooms, hallways and other spaces. Its handcrafted shades are based on a European technique, in which an artisan inlays delicate Brass strands into molten glass while ...
Sturdy and stylish. The Hudson Valley Pamelia Bath Bar is a clean and modern interpretation of restoration aesthetics. Thick mouth-blown hurricane-style glass shades are gently curved and fire-polished for ultimate clarity, revealing the included vintage-reproduction bulbs inside. The carbon filaments ...
Inspired by New York City's iconic Flatiron Building, the Hudson Valley Blythe Bath Bar emulates that famous facade with brilliant wedges of stacked glass. The stacked components rest flush against one another and fit into the Polished Nickel frame with ...