The Artemide Melampo Floor Lamp looks like an ordinary floor lamp, but looks are deceiving. It features a flared Light Gray silk shade sitting atop an aluminum stem. You can position the shade straight downward, tilt it up to 30 degrees or flip it completely upside down for just the right wash of light. Designed by Adrien Gardere.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Melampo Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Light Gray silk fiber shade
- Shade adjusts to full downward, 30 degree tilt and full upward position
- Die-cast zamac base
- Extruded aluminum stem
- Aluminum Grey painted finish
- Foot on/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Adrien Gardere, 2000
- Shade: Upper Diameter 8.38", Lower Diameter 13.75"
- Base: Diameter 9.5"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 54.38", Adjustable To 64.38"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...