FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When Gandia Blasco moved into the realm of outdoor furniture at the end of the 1980s, Gan Rugs was born to carry on the brand's original focus on indoor furniture, area rugs and other home decor. Then as now, the company focuses on craftsmanship, innovative design and imagining all the living spaces that rugs can create. Based in Spain, Gan Rugs employs skilled artisans in India to bring their designs to life.
The Mangas Original Naturales Globo Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Awards: Dwell on Design Award (2011), ICFF Editors Award (2011), Red Dot Design Award (2011)
- Material: 100% wool, cotton backsizing
- Size: Round
- Rug Construction: Hand Loomed
- Made In India
- Item Length 96", Width 89", Weight 67Lbs., Pile Height 1.58":
- All wool area rugs from Gan Rugs require regular maintenance to guarantee a long life. Once a rug has stopped producing fluff (which new rugs are apt to do), vacuum at least once a week. Do not wet rug to prevent colors fading. Act quickly to remove/clean up spills to prevent staining. If stains cannot be removed, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The elegantly animated floral pattern of the Chandra Inhabit 21612 Rug adds a natural, painterly effect to modern interiors. Against a deep brown background, the white flowers--accented by light brown and green dots and strands of grey--bloom bright. The rug ...
The Chandra Jessica Swift 28901 Rug is a modern floor covering with distinctively traditional tribal overtones. Against a dark brown-charcoal grey background, the elliptical grey and gold pattern fairly gleams. This exotic-looking piece is also supremely comfortable, tufted by hand ...
Indulge in a little plush love with the Chandra Ambiance Rug. It’s meticulously hand woven in India by highly skilled craftsmen using 100% New Zealand wool. Its neutral color and thick, fluffy texture adds visual interest to modern and contemporary ...