FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Offering an extensive collection of traditional lamping and state of the art LED technology in both indoor and outdoor fixtures, Oxygen Lighting is known for their minimal and architectural shapes. Utilizing traditional methods of hand blown glass, they stay true to their contemporary and streamlined aesthetic. With a wide range in such styles from transitional, modern and purely artistic, there will surely be a lighting fixture to fit anyone’s needs. After all, you do need Oxygen.
The Maia Outdoor LED Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Shade Material: Matte acrylic
- Unit mounts to 2 in x 3 in junction box
- Mounts to 4 in octagonal junction box with optional cover plate
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- All finishes are polyster powder coat
- Add caulk around fixture to prevent water from entering fixture
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Grey, Oiled Bronze
Size: 10 in, 12 in, 23 in
- 10 in Option: 10.5 Watt (291 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- 12 in Option: 11.9 Watt (352 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- 23 in Option: 23.8 Watt (899 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 10 in Option Fixture Width 10.25", Height 2.75", Depth 4":
- 12 in Option Fixture Width 12.25", Height 2.75", Depth 4":
- 23 in Option Fixture Width 23.25", Height 2.75", Depth 4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The McHenry Outdoor LED Wall Sconce by Feiss combines traditional elegance with modern LED technology. Its tactile StoneStrong frame (finished in Textured Black) holds 4 panes of Clear Seeded glass which surround a White Opal inner glass shade. An integrated ...
Elegant linear symmetry, times two. The Hubbardton Forge Double Axis Outdoor Wall Sconce features two rectangular Clear glass block shades bisected with a slender strip of aluminum that both anchors the glass and provides a center focal point. A flat, ...
The Dahlia Outdoor LED Wall Sconce by Kichler features a sophisticated, crisp design with strong lines and abrupt edges. Its integrated LED light is housed within a rectangular panel of white fish tank glass. The opacity of the glass causes ...