The final piece to your modern lighting puzzle. The three shades of the Artemide Logico Micro Triple Nested Suspension fit together just like puzzle pieces, courtesy of the fluid, overlapping folds of the hand-blown glass. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert as part of the Logico collection.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Micro Triple Nested Suspension is available with the following:
- 3 hand-blown glass shades with satined finish, in nested configuration
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Pale Grey Matte lacquered finish
- Steel canopy with Pale Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 13", Depth 13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...