FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Lofty Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Material: Recycled Steel / Wood
- Exposed bulbs
- Hand-forged recycled steel
- Wood is treated to withstand damp environments
- Low-VOC finish
- Rounded rectangle ceiling canopy
- Can take up to 100W Medium (E26) base bulbs
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- CSA Certified
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In Philippines
Finish: Steel with Wheat, Steel with Zebrawood
Number of Lights: 6, 8
- 6 Light Option: Six 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Light Option Canopy Width 8", Height 2", Depth 4.5":
- 6 Light Option Chain Length 120":
- 6 Light Option Fixture Width 36", Height 21.25", Depth 22.5":
- 6 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 141.25":
- 8 Light Option Canopy Width 8", Height 2", Depth 4.5":
- 8 Light Option Chain Length 120":
- 8 Light Option Fixture Width 48", Height 22.25", Depth 26.8":
- 8 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 142.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Adorn your home or business with the illustrious Gem Linear Waterfall by Hammerton Studio. Handcrafted in America by skilled artisans, this piece adopts the appearance of hanging gemstones with its coarsely cut, blown glass shades. Each shade is held in ...
Hand-crafted brass caging and hand-formed glass give the Arroyo Craftsman Huntington Suspension a healthy portion of Arts and Crafts charm, perfect for hanging over the dining room or rustic kitchen table. With a variety of earthy finishes and unique glass ...
Stunning artisan-blown optic shades cascade down from the Ellisse Linear Waterfall by Hammerton Studio. Each oval droplet embodies the distortion and gentle lapping movement of water, while refracting the warm light from a tungsten Edison bulb. The combination of aesthetic ...