FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 1997 by designer Eloy Puig, El Torrent is a high-quality manufacturer of handmade lighting designs in the Girona province of Spain. The production site sits at the base of the Pyrenees Mountains, offering a stunning rural backdrop that is the source of inspiration for the small group of designers. With an emphasis on commercial and residential interiors, the company presents a vibrant catalog of authentic Spanish design in tune with organic shapes and comfortable lighting.
The Koord Small Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Eloy Puig
- Material: Hand-braided Synthetic shade with metal structure
- Shade Material: Acrylic Cord
- Transparent electrical cord
- Three field-adjustable suspension cable
- Satin Nickel round canopy
- ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Fabric Color: Grey, Pink, Tangerine, Turquoise
Size: Short, Long
Light Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base, LED
- Short Option: 17 Watt (1000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2900K
- Short Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Short Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Long Option: 17 Watt (1000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2900K
- Long Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Long Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Fixture Width 15.75", Height 31.5":
- Long Option Maximum Hanging Length 118.13":
- Short Option Fixture Width 11.75", Height 21.63":
- Short Option Maximum Hanging Length 118.13":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Original BTC/Davey Lighting Oceanic Small Pendant is a nod to Britain’s rich maritime history, repurposing a design commonly found in 20th century shipyards for contemporary interiors. The spherical shade is characterized by a glossy white shell and cage guard, ...
The puffy, round shape of the Brokis Muffin Small Pendant evokes a lighthearted personality. Masterfully crafted, the hand-blown Bohemian glass balloons from a solid wood base which also houses the light source. Softly illuminated, the incandescent light captures the reflective ...