Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Huntington Light Bar is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shade
- Brass caging
- Rectangular wall plate
- Open roof to dissipate heat
- UL Listed
- Made in the USA
Shade Color: Almond Mica, Cream, White Opalescent, Frosted, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Antique Copper, Pewter, Bronze, Raw Copper
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Pattern / Design: Double T-bar
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.87", Width 20.87", Depth 7"
- Small Option Plate: Width 5.87", Length 18"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 5.87", Width 26.87", Depth 7"
- Medium Option Plate: Width 5.87", Length 24"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 5.87", Width 38.75", Depth 7"
- Large Option Plate: Width 5.87", Length 35.87"
Manufacturer IDs: view
HLB-18DT-AC-AM, HLB-18DT-AC-CR, HLB-18DT-AC-F, HLB-18DT-AC-GW, HLB-18DT-AC-WO, HLB-18DT-BZ-AM, HLB-18DT-BZ-CR, HLB-18DT-BZ-F, HLB-18DT-BZ-GW, HLB-18DT-BZ-WO, HLB-18DT-P-AM, HLB-18DT-P-CR, HLB-18DT-P-F, HLB-18DT-P-GW, HLB-18DT-P-WO, HLB-18DT-RC-AM, HLB-18DT-RC-CR, HLB-18DT-RC-F, HLB-18DT-RC-GW, HLB-18DT-RC-WO, HLB-24DT-AC-AM, HLB-24DT-AC-CR, HLB-24DT-AC-F, HLB-24DT-AC-GW, HLB-24DT-AC-WO, HLB-24DT-BZ-AM, HLB-24DT-BZ-CR, HLB-24DT-BZ-F, HLB-24DT-BZ-GW, HLB-24DT-BZ-WO, HLB-24DT-P-AM, HLB-24DT-P-CR, HLB-24DT-P-F, HLB-24DT-P-GW, HLB-24DT-P-WO, HLB-24DT-RC-AM, HLB-24DT-RC-CR, HLB-24DT-RC-F, HLB-24DT-RC-GW, HLB-24DT-RC-WO, HLB-36DT-AC-AM, HLB-36DT-AC-CR, HLB-36DT-AC-F, HLB-36DT-AC-GW, HLB-36DT-AC-WO, HLB-36DT-BZ-AM, HLB-36DT-BZ-CR, HLB-36DT-BZ-F, HLB-36DT-BZ-GW, HLB-36DT-BZ-WO, HLB-36DT-P-AM, HLB-36DT-P-CR, HLB-36DT-P-F, HLB-36DT-P-GW, HLB-36DT-P-WO, HLB-36DT-RC-AM, HLB-36DT-RC-CR, HLB-36DT-RC-F, HLB-36DT-RC-GW, HLB-36DT-RC-WO
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.