FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The Hope Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Francisco Gomez Paz, Paolo Rizzatto in 2009
- Awards: Compasso d'Oro Award (2011), Good Design Award, Red Dot Award
- Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Material: Metal and polycarbonate
- Shade Material: Transparent polycarbonate Fresnel lenses
- Rounded ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable supsension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: 24 inch, 28 inch, 43 inch
- 24 inch Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 28 inch Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 43 inch Option: Three 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 24 inch Option Cable Length 106":
- 24 inch Option Fixture Height 19.3", Diameter 24":
- 24 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 125.3":
- 28 inch Option Cable Length 106":
- 28 inch Option Fixture Height 21.2", Diameter 28":
- 28 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 127.2":
- 43 inch Option Cable Length 161":
- 43 inch Option Fixture Height 26", Diameter 43":
- 43 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 187":
Ratings: Based on 11 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
1D6612S00500, 1D6618S00500, 1D6642S00500
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Dripping with crystals and old world charm, the Feiss Chateau Island Light offers warmth and tradition in its distinguished design. Curling metalwork is finished in a rich Mocha Bronze. A handsome and welcoming fixture above the dining room table. View ...
Smooth lines and a flowing frame characterize the Kichler Wedgeport Downlight Chandelier as an elegant fixture great for soft contemporary or casual spaces. Its etched glass shades provide beautiful diffused downlighting for the dining room or entryway. View the Wedgeport ...
The large scale and icy shimmer of the Swarovski Crystalline Icicles Triple Chandelier evokes a waterfall frozen in winter. It features three Stainless Steel shades arranged to span nearly four feet wide. Meanwhile, the numerous strands of clear Swarovski crystal ...