Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Hendrik Chandelier is available with the following:
- Etched glass shades
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and two 12" stems (.5" diameter)
- 104" lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel with Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass, Olde Bronze with Light Umber Etched Glass
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 6
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 17", Diameter 19"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 23", Adjustable To 53"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Height 21.5", Diameter 24.5"
- 5 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 57.5"
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 23", Diameter 36"
- 6 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29", Adjustable To 59"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hubbardton Forge Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier furnishes a mildly exotic lighting in your setup while imbuing it with a grand feel. The Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier features hand-blown glass shades and hand-forged wrought iron body.. ...
The Kalco Lighting Tribecca Foyer Chandelier renders exquisiteness to your decor as its delicately flowing iron wisps and hammered accents forge a feel of harmony and well-being. The Tribecca Foyer Chandelier features hand-crafted glass shades and hand-forged wrought iron body.. ...
Inspired by the surprising world of nature, the Foscarini Birdie Adjustable Chandelier resembles a modern tree canopy, each polycarbonate shade a colorful bird elegantly perched on a sleek lacquered Stainless Steel limb. This new and improved incarnation includes an additional ...