The Kichler Hendrik Chandelier incorporates crisp classic lines enhanced by soft etched glass, adding simple sophistication to a variety of spaces. Named for Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, considered to be the "Father of modern architecture", this piece blends uniqueness of design with gentle edges for a most elegant look.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Hendrik Chandelier is available with the following:
- Etched glass shades
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and two 12" stems (.5" diameter)
- 104" lead wire
- UL Listed
Finish and Shade:
Brushed Nickel with Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass,
Olde Bronze with Light Umber Etched Glass
Number of Lights:
- 5-Light option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6-Light option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 17", Diameter 19"
- 5-Light Option: Height 21.5", Diameter 24.5"
- 6-Light Option: Height 23", Width 36", Depth 18"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Hanging Length - 3 Light: Length Adjustable From 23", Adjustable To 53"
- Hanging Length - 5 Light: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 57.5"
- Hanging Length - 6 Light: Length Adjustable From 29", Adjustable To 59"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...