Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Hendrik Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- Metal frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel with Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass, Olde Bronze with Light Umber Etched Glass, Chrome with Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Light Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate: Width 6.5", Height 4.5"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 14.5", Height 7.75", 8", Depth 6.5", Weight 4 Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Backplate: Width 6.5", Height 4.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 7.75", 8", Depth 6.5", Weight 5.6 Lbs.
- 4 Light Option Backplate: Width 12", Height 4.5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 33.75", Height 7.75", 8", Depth 6.5", 6.75", Weight 7.2 Lbs.
- 5 Light Option Backplate: Width 12", Height 4.5", 5"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 33.75", 43", Height 7.75", Depth 6.5", Weight 7.2 Lbs., 13.62 Lbs.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
5077CH, 5077NI, 5077OZ, 5078CH, 5078NI, 5078OZ, 5079CH, 5079NI, 5079OZ, 5085CH, 5085NI, 5085OZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The lodge-inspired Millwright Bath Bar by Kichler combines rustic design elements such as wood. glass. and metal in this unique. versatile fixture. From a Distressed Antique Grey wood backplate. individual Matte Black holders extend outward. each providing a platform for ...