Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana Double Wall Sconce (Nickel) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Two White powder-coated metal shades with perforated design
- Polished Nickel finish
- Steel supports
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo line switch
- Features direct wire install or optional plug-in kit with 24" cord cover
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Two 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 16.5", Depth 7.25"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Upper Diameter 3", Lower Diameter 5"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.