FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Gregg Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ludovica e Roberto Palomba in 2007
- Finish: White
- Material: Blown acid-etched glass shade
- Lacquered metal base
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Suspension Length: 78 inch, 200 inch
- Small Option: One 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 4.75":
- Large Option Fixture Width 18.5", Height 15.75", Depth 15.75", Weight 16.97 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 78", 200":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 4.75":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 12.19", Height 10.25", Depth 10.25", Weight 7.71 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 78", 200":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 3.5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 5.13", Height 4.31", Depth 4.31", Weight 1.98 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 78", 200":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
168007 10 UL, 1680071 10 UL, 1680072 10 UL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the natural beauty of a bare branch, the Foscarini Birdie Pendant features a smooth shade perched on a solid stem, emitting a soft glowing light through a tapered polycarbonate shade. When unlit, the injection-molded diffuser has an opaque, ...
The Eglo Bayman Mini Pendant is a sleek lighting option that will work alone as an accent or in groups. The glass cylinder is complemented with shiny metal stripes, creating a contrast in materials and tones. The single bulbs illumination ...