Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Graffiti Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver Leaf with Polished Stainless
- Smoked Crystal shade
- Hand-crafted iron frame
- Round, hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18" and two 12" stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (33)
- UL Listed
- Made In Philippines
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Six 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Nine 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Twelve 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 35", Diameter 26", Hanging Length Adjustable To 84.5", Weight 43 Lbs.
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 41", Diameter 34", Hanging Length Adjustable To 90.5", Weight 45 Lbs.
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 48", Diameter 44", Hanging Length Adjustable To 97.5", Weight 78 Lbs.
Manufacturer IDs: view
154-412, 154-46, 154-49
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Elegant and clean; the Hubbardton Forge Flora Chandelier provides welcoming illumination in style. Featuring hand-forged wrought iron framework, the sturdy construction of this chandelier does not hinder it from appearing graceful and delicate. Fluid lines form from each arm, dipping ...
Minimalist grace. The Hubbardton Forge Lisse 20-Light Chandelier offers an unfettered style with gentle curves and smooth lines. (Indeed, the word "lisse" is French for "smooth.") Twenty arms support slim cylindrical Frosted glass shades, creating a silhouette that is at ...