Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Formae Contemporary Wall Torch is available with the following:
- One tube-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- One wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Opal, Stone
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 29.5", Width 5.5", Depth 5.9"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 5.5"
- Wall Plate: Height 28.5", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.