The Hubbardton Forge Formae Contemporary Wall Torch entwines a contemporary Spartan ambience to your interiors even as its simple yet elegant pattern instills a feel of sheer bliss. The Formae Contemporary Wall Torch features hand-blown glass shade and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Formae Contemporary Wall Torch is available with the following:
- One tube-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought iron body.
- One wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 29.5", Width 5.5", Depth 5.9"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 5.5"
- Wall Plate: Height 28.5", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Formae by Hubbardton Forge