FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Forged Vertical Bars Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Glass
- Hand-blown, closed-top cylinder shade
- Front accent vertical bar
- Wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone, Pearl
Finish: Black, Natural Iron, Mahogany, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Burnished Steel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Small Option: One 9.5 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 9.5 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 9.5 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 7.8", Height 23.5", Depth 7":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 18.8", Depth 5.7":
- Small Option Fixture Width 5", Height 15", Depth 4.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.