FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Figura Humana Rug is available with the following:
- Awards: Wallpaper Design Award (2013)
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Based on "Figura Humana" (1948) by Eduardo Chillida
- Size: 8x10 Rectangular
- Rug Construction: Hand Knotted
- Made In India
- Item Length 115", Width 79":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For any deep cleaning, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Chandra Inhabit 21607 Rug is a soft, fluttery floor covering for modern interiors. Surrounded by lacy white outlines, blue and green figures (flowers, fans, feathers or whatever else you may see) float across a dark brown background. The entire ...
Geometry and color come together in the Chandra Jessica Swift 28906 Rug to create an accent of intriguing dynamism in modern spaces. Interlocking, spoke-like figures--in shades of black, white, pink and gold--tumble across a field of teal. The rug is ...