FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Escape Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ray Power in 2013
- Awards: Good Design Award
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Natural wood veneer
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord and aircraft suspension cable included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- Brushed Nickel canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Cable Length 96":
- E26 Medium Base Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 4.8":
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture Height 11.8", Diameter 15.7":
- E26 Medium Base Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 107.8":
- GU24 Base Option Cable Length 96":
- GU24 Base Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 4.8":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Height 11.8", Diameter 15.7":
- GU24 Base Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 107.8":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Niche Modern Helio Chroma Pendant is a perfectly stout chamber of hand-blown glass, acting as a compelling display for two distinct bulb options and a bright roster of saturated colors. The handcrafted glass suspends from black metal hardware which ...
A traditional gas lantern shape lends historic authenticity to the Troy Lighting Nantucket Outdoor Pendant. Behind Clear Seeded glass panes, light is gently diffused through a Frosted Chimney. Atop the solid brass frame, a decorative vent provides embellishment and lets ...