Discover the sparkling beauty of science in the Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer Wall Sconce. Its hand-blown flared Clear glass shade was created to emulate the form of an Erlenmeyer flask. The thick glass casts a warm glow around a space and highlights the clean, strong structure of the hand-forged wrought iron support and wall plate.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Erlenmeyer Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 9.4", Width 4.5", Depth 4.8"
- Shade: Height 5.47", Diameter 2.36"
- Wall Plate: Height 8.1", Width 4.5"
- This item is hand-forged by master artisans and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Erlenmeyer by Hubbardton Forge