FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Epic Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Forged iron and polished chrome
- Material: Hand worked iron
- Shade Material: Plated topaz glass
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Four 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: Six 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Eight 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Large Option Fixture Width 30", Height 42", Weight 50 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 47", Adjustable To 162":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5.25":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 24", Height 33.75", Weight 30 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 153.75":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.25":
- Small Option Fixture Width 18", Height 25.25", Weight 22 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 30.25", Adjustable To 145.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Marrying industrial aesthetics with a mid-century space-age silhouette, the Troy Lighting Conduit Pendant offers an effective mix of contemporary decorating styles. From the central orb, hand-worked iron pipes protrude in a starburst pattern, each tipped with a caged exposed light ...
The Troy Lighting Chianti Pendant resembles the classic presentation of the Tuscan table wine for which it's named. A hand-worked wrought iron cage encases the Antique Silver shade, hinting at the straw basket that traditionally protected Italian wine bottles. Finished ...
Warehouse-style authenticity is realized in the Troy Lighting Brunswick Outdoor Pendant. Hand-forged iron is fashioned into a cage around a Historic Pressed Glass shade, ideally suited to a vintage Edison-style bulb. A metal hose cord drops from the hexagonal canopy ...