Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Elise Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Pablo Pardo
- Finish: Frosted white and silver
- Material: Polycarbonate diffuser with aluminum base
- 72" cord included
- Full Range Dimmer
- Slide Cord Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 60 Watt (1090 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: One 60 Watt (1090 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 60 Watt (1090 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Extra Large Option: One 80 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 32", Depth 4.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 48", Depth 4.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 60", Depth 4.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 80", Depth 5", Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 9 reviews, this product is rated 4.9 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
elise-lamp-32, elise-lamp-48, elise-lamp-60, elise-lamp-80
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.