FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since their inception in 1919, Sea Gull Lighting has consistently produced high quality decorative and functional lighting for homes and businesses alike. In addition, their commitment to cutting-edge, energy-efficient technology has been widely recognized and awarded across a staggering 15 product categories. Thus, their extensive line of more than 3,500 products (spanning 15 categories) are not only on-trend and affordable, but friendly to the environment as well.
The Dunning Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed in 2015
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Parchement Glass
- Cerused Oak frame
- Two-toned Stardust accents
- Roped support arms
- Round ceiling canopy
- Supplied with 120'' of wire
- Supplied with 36'' of chain
- Supplied with wire pre-laced through chain
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent version is Energy Star rated
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Incandescent: Limited 1 Year; Fluorescent: Limited 3 Year
- Made In China
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
Number of Lights: 3, 5
- 3 Light Option: Three 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy Height 1.13", Diameter 5.25":
- 3 Light Option Chain Length 36":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 16.5", Height 21.75", Depth 16.5":
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 59.75":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Height 1.13", Diameter 5.25":
- 5 Light Option Chain Length 36":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Width 22", Height 25.13", Depth 22":
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 63":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Built strong like a bridge, the Currey & Company Houndslow Rectangular Chandelier towers over dining tables with its wrought iron frame and faux candle sleeves. The simple look is subtly decorated with rounded candle cups and hook-like stems that link ...
A fairly simple chandelier inspired by medieval design, the Feiss King's Table Linear Chandelier offers a taste of chivalric lighting in a strong wrought iron frame that elongates the look of formal dining halls. Finished in a classic Antique Forged ...
The Savoy House Carmel Foyer Pendant features a comfortable blend of hammered hand-forged wrought iron and warm, intimate lighting. Inspired by Spanish design concepts, this open pendant is an excellent lighting addition to rustic styled homes needing a touch of ...