FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 2007 in Seattle, Washington, Graypants is the creative brainchild of architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker. Known for their acclaimed first line of pendant lights made entirely of repurposed cardboard, Graypants has matured into an industrial and product design studio with a diverse portfolio of lighting focused on responsible production. Each pendant is characterized by this philosophy of local and sustainable production, and the company has even branched out to the European market stationed in Amsterdam. Never losing sight of the fun in designing, Graypants is young, fresh and current, meeting the demands of today's need for sustainable design.
The Drum Scraplight Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Junker, Seth Grizzle
- Finish: Natural
- Material: Handmade cardboard shade with steel structure
- Sandblasted glass bottom diffuser
- Shade is nontoxic and fire retardant
- Field-adjustable black suspension cord
- Round black ceiling canopy
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: Three 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Large Option Cord Length 96":
- Large Option Fixture Height 13.5", Diameter 36":
- Large Option Suspension Length 109.5":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Medium Option Cord Length 96":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 9.5", Diameter 24":
- Medium Option Suspension Length 105.5":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Small Option Cord Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Height 8.5", Diameter 18":
- Small Option Suspension Length 104.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
This industrial design features a Cream linen shade and a rich Oil Rubbed Bronze finish for striking contrast in the foyer, kitchen or dining room. The Feiss Stelle Drum Pendant is part of a handsome, relaxed collection of transitional fixtures ...
Textural and warm, the Feiss Preston Drum Pendant has an air of rustic elegance ideal in any Mission-style dining room or kitchen. Its simple, strong frame is finished in a deep Heritage Bronze. This rich finish beautifully complements the golden ...
Infused with industrial styling, the Maglia Drum Pendant by Philips gives your living space an appealing, rugged tone. Its drum-shaped, bronze-wire cage surrounds a candelabra of 5 tungsten Edison bulbs. The resulting light is warm and widespread, providing a subtle ...