FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 2007 in Seattle, Washington, Graypants is the creative brainchild of architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker. Known for their acclaimed first line of pendant lights made entirely of repurposed cardboard, Graypants has matured into an industrial and product design studio with a diverse portfolio of lighting focused on responsible production. Each pendant is characterized by this philosophy of local and sustainable production, and the company has even branched out to the European market stationed in Amsterdam. Never losing sight of the fun in designing, Graypants is young, fresh and current, meeting the demands of today's need for sustainable design.
The Disc Scraplight Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Junker, Seth Grizzle
- Finish: Natural
- Material: Handmade cardboard shade
- Shade is nontoxic and fire retardant
- Field-adjustable black suspension cord
- Round black ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Large Option Cord Length 96":
- Large Option Fixture Height 10.5", Diameter 24":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 106.5":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Medium Option Cord Length 96":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 9", Diameter 20":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 105":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Small Option Cord Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Height 7.5", Diameter 16.5":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 103.5":
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.2 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by arabesque Moorish architecture, the Niche Modern Minaret Pendant features superbly crafted blown glass in a full-bodied shape. Softly illuminated by an antique hairpin bulb (sold separately), the incandescent light captures the reflective qualities of the hand-pulled glass, enhancing ...
A transitional beauty, abounding in sleek, contemporary craftsmanship and overall traditional aesthetic. The Jacksboro Pendant by Feiss features a sleek, two-toned artisanal body (finished in Dark and Regular Antique Copper) molded in a classic symmetrical form. In its open center, ...
Composed of individually hand woven wire covering a white glass dome, the Artcraft Lighting San Jose Pendant is a modernized homage to handwoven baskets. Hanging from a metallic aircraft cable and chrome canopy, contemporary elements are added to this time-honored ...