FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Dagny Ceiling Fan w/Light Kit (Nickel/Metal) - OPEN BOX is available with the following:
- Material: Cast aluminum and stamped steel
- 39" - metal blades
- Two 16" diameter fans with 3 blades each
- 3-speed handheld control included
- Number of Blades: 6
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 3913 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 81 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 48 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-29)
- Comes with One 10.00 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
- Two 50 Watt (675 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Height 2", Diameter 6":
- Downrod Length 10":
- Maximum Hanging Length 34":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.