FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Cylinder Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White ceramic shade
- Metal wall plate
- Paintable Bisque finish
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in USA
Size: Small, Large, Extra Large
Option: None, Perforations
Light Function: Downlight, Up and Downlight
- Small Up and Downlight option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Downlight option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Up and Downlight option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Downlight option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Extra Large Up and Downlight option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Extra Large Downlight option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 21", Width 10.75", Depth 6.75":
- Large Option Fixture Height 12.5", Width 7.75", Depth 6.25":
- Small Option Fixture Height 9.5", Width 5.75", Depth 4.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
CER-0940W-BIS, CER-0945W-BIS, CER-0990W-BIS, CER-0995W-BIS, CER-1160W-BIS, CER-1165W-BIS, CER-1190W-BIS, CER-1195W-BIS, CER-1260W-BIS, CER-1265W-BIS, CER-1290W-BIS, CER-1295W-BIS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A charming piece of modern lighting with an early American twist, the Troy Lighting Newton Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 9007-9009 features a clear seeded glass oddly resembling rain on the window pane. Hand-forged iron and an Old Bronze finish complete ...
A charming fixture with lantern-like appeal, the Troy Lighting Henry Street Outdoor Wall Sconce features American Traditional elements - Clear Seeded glass framed by hand-forged iron in a deep Colonial Iron finish. Steady, candle-like lighting in a most romantic design. ...
With traditional American design, the Troy Lighting Owings Mill Outdoor Wall Sconce makes the ideal fixture for adorning and illuminating the exterior of a carriage house-style garage or front door. It features a bell-shaped seeded glass shade held within a ...