Founded in 1993 by Franco Cassina and Carlo Forcolini in Italy, Nemo was established to recreate the lighting pieces that best represented the "Golden Age" of Italian lighting design of the 1960s and '70s. Nemo acquired ItalianaLuce five years later, offering a line of clean, relaxed modern lighting that provided an informal counterpoint to the vintage mid-century authenticity found in Nemo's modernist line of Franco Albini-designed lighting.
The Crown Major Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jehs + Laub
- Material: Die-casted aluminum and sandblasted glass
- 30 cylindrical opal white glass diffusers
- Ceiling canopy included
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Not ETL/UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Gold, Painted White, Polished Aluminum
- Thirty 25 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Cable: Length 156"
- Fixture: Height 32.13", Diameter 45.28"
- Maximum Hanging: Length 188.13"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.