FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 120 years, Hunter Fans has combined traditional craftsmanship with modern technical and design innovations to pioneer new and smarter ways to circulate air in the home. The entire line of Hunter ceiling fans testifies to their dedication to quality and fashion-forward design.
The Cranbrook Low Profile Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Metal
- Mid-Century modern influenced design
- Includes integrated light kit with exposed bulb
- WhisperWind motor for noiseless operation and ultra-powerful air circulation
- Includes fan/light universal handheld remote control
- Includes dimmable bulbs to give you complete control of the light output
- Blade Finish: Blonde Oak/ Mid Century Walnut
- Number of Blades: 4
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 13 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Size: 172 x 12
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Remote Dimmer
- Control Included: Handheld
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4529 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 61 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 74 CFM/Watt
- Installation Type: Hugger
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Finish: Gloss Black, Mint
- One 5 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture Diameter 11.08", Hanging Length 15.65", Blade Diameter 52":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hunter Fans Classic Original Ceiling Fan offers you an authentically replicated design of one of Hunter's earliest fan models. Features a unique oil bath system which actively lubricates the fan bearings, eliminating noise and wear for years on end. ...
The Hunter Fans HFC 72 Ceiling Fan is designed specifically to improve the air circulation of large spaces such as vaulted living rooms, pole barns, and industrial buildings. With the fan’s expansive 72” aluminum blade span and incredibly high airflow ...