The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Convex Wall Sconce No. P5951 is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum and Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Etched Opal shade
- Chrome finish on holder
- Brushed Aluminum finish on rectangular wall plate
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Size: Large, Small
- One 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 5", Height 7", Depth 2.75"
- Small Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 5", Height 5", Depth 2.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.