FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Collage Rug is available with the following:
- Awards: Wallpaper Design Award (2013)
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Based on "Collage" (1966) by Eduardo Chillida
- Size: 5x8 Rectangular
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Made In India
- Item Length 94", Width 70":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For hand tufted rugs, professional dry cleaning is not recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Traditional African textiles inspired the graphic, tribal effect of the Calligaris Africa Rug. Numerous rows of squares and diamonds are used to create a checkerboard pattern across the rug's entire surface. Each tiny element is dark black and slightly raised, ...