FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Colerne Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Wood
- Shade Material: Glass
- Ambient and downlighting
- 3-Way Switch
- Switch Included
- Comes with Four 6.00 in., Four 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Auburn Stain, Classic Pewter
Width: 36 in, 46 in
- 36 in Option: Three 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 36 in Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 46 in Option: Three 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 46 in Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 36 in Option Canopy Width 8", Depth 8":
- 36 in Option Fixture Width 36.25", Height 16.75", Depth 10.75", Weight 33.9Lbs.:
- 36 in Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 22.75", Adjustable To 52.75":
- 46 in Option Canopy Width 7.75", Depth 7.75":
- 46 in Option Fixture Width 46.5", Height 21", Depth 10.75", Weight 40.2Lbs.:
- 46 in Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 57":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Part of a special collection designed by Jonathan Browning, the Fine Art Lamps Monceau Linear Chandelier is an elegant expression of classical aesthetics meeting crisp industrial lines. The love for both styles is apparent in the Emerald cut crystal shades, ...
Deconstructed to minimal components, the Intueri Light Bullarum SI-2 Chandelier joins two bars of solid brass in an off-center yet stable configuration. A perfect example of Intueri’s modular design system, handcrafted joints, rods and hand-blown glass diffusers seamlessly connect and ...
The Intueri Light Bullarum SI-3 Chandelier perpendicularly joins two solid brass bars in an off-center yet stable configuration. Deconstructed to minimal components, the SI-3 showcases Intueri’s modular design system; handcrafted joints, rods and three hand-blown glass diffusers seamlessly connect and ...