FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Chelsea Pendant is available with the following:
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Faux Silk
- Small uses 4 lamps, Medium uses 5, Large uses 6
- Comes with two 18 in. stem/downrod
- Comes with One 3.00 in., One 6.00 in., One 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Olde Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Four 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Five 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 18.75", Diameter 18", Weight 16 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 21.75", Adjustable To 75.75"
- Small Option Shade: Height 7"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 20.75", Diameter 24", Weight 18 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 23.75", Adjustable To 77.75"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 8"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21.75", Diameter 30", Weight 22 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 23.75", Adjustable To 78.75"
- Large Option Shade: Height 8.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Paying homage to the sculptural mid-century modern designs of the 1960s, the Hudson Valley Warwick Pendant plays with clean lines and floral forms. A smooth cylinder of White faux silk is encased in lean linear metal, then embellished top and ...
Get the drop on style with the Hudson Valley Forsyth Pendant. Featuring a boxy Clear glass cube, tailored metal framework and pinned corners, it’s an elegant showcase for the cluster of vintage-inspired exposed-filament bulbs displayed within. Includes a field-adjustable 54-inch ...
The Varaluz Argyle Pendant is a stunning sphere inspired by an old sweater. The distinctive argyle pattern is outlined here in a New Bronze-finished frame that's backed with stamped and recycled steel plate finished in Desert Pearl. Silver glass frit ...